The DeVilbiss GTi Pro Lite Pressure Feed Spray Gun has been redesigned in a New colour with special “QuickClean” coating
- Ergonomic gun body design with even better fit and balance for comfort and control.
- A range of pressure tip sizes for varying viscosities and control preferences.
- Four advanced air cap choices to suit all materials and coatings – TE10, TE20, TE30 & TE40
- Utilises coaxial air valve design for ultra-smooth triggering and control.
- Renowned DeVilbiss atomisation quality and even paint distribution.
- Faster, easier maintenance from user-friendly fittings and adjustments.
High Efficiency Air Cap Suitability
- TE10 – Best Suited for Base Coat and Clear Coating
- TE20 – Best Suited for Base Coat and Clear Coating
- TE30 – Best Suited for Primer, Base Coat and Clear Coating
- TE40 – Best Suited for Primer, Base Coat and Clear Coating
Air Cap’s TE10, TE20 and TE30 have limited fluid tips available. TE40 is the main pressure feed air cap and has the full fluid tip range available (0.85mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.4mm & 1.8mm)