Perfect for any climate and paint, the DeVilbiss PROLite spray gun delivers exceptional performance and colour match capabilities for today’s automotive refinish coatings that can be difficult to atomize, such as low VOC, high solids, pearls or metallic materials.
This PROLite performance is achieved utilizing high-capacity air passages and a linear air valve to provide unrestricted, even flow of compressed air through the gun body, enabling the precision engineered air caps to produce superior atomisation with consistent droplet distribution throughout the entire spray pattern.
PROLite is precision built using the highest quality materials for a longer working life. The forged aluminium body features QuickClean™ coating with non-stick properties that reduce clean up time. The high-grade stainless steel fluid nozzles and needles, plus nickel plated brass air caps all contribute to a gun that will last in the most extreme professional spray environments. When routine maintenance is needed, the easy-to-maintain design ensures minimum production downtime. In approval testing with paint company technicians over the last decade, the PROLite has consistently met the highest colour match standards, ensuring that you get the job done right — the first time and every time.
- Lightweight and comfortable handle design with reduced trigger travel to decrease operator fatigue
- Uniform atomisation and spray pattern for ease of application
- Advanced range of air cap technology for exceptional application performance with the latest waterbourne and solventbourne coatings
- Environmental legislation-compliant atomisation with high transfer efficiency resulting in significant paint savings
- Forged aluminium gun body with unique QuickClean™ coating and a removable air baffle for a longer working life