The SIP 2mm Professional Diamond Gravity Spray Gun is a professional-grade gravity-fed spray gun built for versatility through fully adjustable fluid output and fan control, which helps to tailor output for the job at hand. A 1ltr locking paint cup provides a good paint reserve and means less interruption for refilling.
A breather hose helps to reduce paint spillage, preventing vacuum build-up in the gun and spray system.
Ideal for greater paint control, and applying even and smooth paint coats on large surfaces quickly and efficiently, plus accessing hard-to-reach areas that would otherwise be unsuitable for brushes or rollers.
- Professional gravity-fed spray gun with 2mm nozzle
- 8.50CFM (241ltr/min) average working air consumption
- 65psi (4.5bar) – 87psi (6bar) max. operating pressure
- 1ltr locking paint cup provides a good reserve for less refill interruption
- Perfect for greater paint control, applying fast and even coats on large surfaces, and hard-to-reach areas unsuitable for brushes or rollers
- Fully adjustable fluid output and fan control for added versatility and matching output to the required application
- Breather hose helps reduce paint spillage, preventing vacuum build-up within both the gun and spray system
- Integrated air control screw offers air pressure control
- Easily disassembled for a speed clean-up and storage
- Perfectly suitable for water-based paint
- SIP 2-Year Standard Silver Warranty