DeVilbiss has been at the forefront of developing spray guns specific to applications around the body shop, including meeting the market’s demand for a cost-effective, multi-purpose spray gun. The DeVilbiss GPG addresses this requirement by providing solid performance that is durable and an exceptional value.
The anodized, drop-forged aluminium gun body of the GPG provides renowned ergonomics together with lightweight aluminium controls and smooth trigger action. It’s this legendary combination of fit, feel and performance that makes the DeVilbiss brand the professional automotive refinisher’s preferred choice.
The high-efficiency and HVLP air caps have been developed to provide excellent atomisation of a wide range of automotive refinish paints and coatings. The large array of fluid nozzles offers a wide range of flow rates allowing for rapid application rates for a multitude of coatings including clearcoats, basecoats, sealers, primers, enamels, synthetics and other common commercial paints.
- Lightweight design delivers a uniform spray pattern and atomisation distribution for an exceptional quality finish that professional painters demand
- Range of advanced air cap technologies for excellent application performance with the latest waterborne and solventborne coatings
- Ergonomic handle design with reduced trigger travel to decrease operator fatigue
- Environmental legislation-compliant atomisation with high transfer efficiency resulting in significant paint savings
- Drop-forged aluminium, anodised gun body with removable air baffle for a longer working life
- Comes with gravity cup and service tool kit