The DeVilbiss PROLite spray gun delivers exceptional performance and colour matching capabilities for today’s automotive refinish coatings that can be difficult to atomise, such as low VOC, high solids, pearls or metallic materials.
This PROLite performance is achieved utilizing high-capacity air passages and a linear air valve to provide even and unrestricted flow of compressed air through the gun body, producing superior atomisation with consistent droplet distribution throughout the entire spray pattern.
PROLite is precision-built using the highest quality component materials for a longer working life in all professional spray environments. The dropforged aluminium body, anodised finish, high-grade stainless steel fluid nozzles and needles, and nickel plated brass air caps all contribute to a gun that will last in the most extreme environments. When routine maintenance is needed, the PROLite’s easy-to-maintain design ensures minimum production downtime. In approval testing with paint company technicians over the last decade, the PROLite has consistently met the highest colour match standards to ensure that you get the job done right — the first time and every time!
- Lightweight design delivers a uniform spray pattern and atomisation distribution for an exceptional quality finish that professional painters demand
- Range of advanced air cap technologies for excellent application performance with the latest waterbourne and solventbourne coatings
- Ergonomic handle design with reduced trigger travel to decrease operator fatigue
- Environmental legislation-compliant atomization with high transfer efficiency resulting in significant paint savings
- Drop-forged aluminium, anodized gun body with removable air baffle for a longer working life